I had a plain red dress in my closet that wasn't shown in love for at least a year. A lightbulb went off in my head, I decided I would be my favorite brand for Halloween and dragged the boyfriend into it to make it a couple costume.
Happy Halloween from your favorite well on HH - Jack and Coke ;)
I'm a year wiser with more experience under my belt. I've sharpened my domestic skills such as frying oreos like a BOSS. But, I still can't sow worth my life. Thank god for super glue. And here I anniversary no-sew, glue-friendly costume.
How to make the coca-cola costume:
1) Get a spool of silver ribbon and glue. In this picture it's a fabric glue pen but I found that the fabric tape worked MUCH better. I switched immediately.
2) Lay fabric tape onto the top of dress
3) Peel and place silver ribbon on top. Repeat for the bottom of the dress
4) Get Avery DARK transfer paper. The DARK transfer paper has a white backing. If you get the light, white areas will be transparent. I saved the logo and wave as 2 8.5 x 11 PDFs and printed on the paper using an inkjet printer.
5) Cut out as close to the words and wave as possible. Lay onto the dress.
6) Iron on with provided wax paper according to Avery instructions (optional) - I recommend just gluing that puppy on. I went through with ironing it but caused some smearing of red ink which turned me into a vintage coke.
Lastly, get silly with friends! Enjoy....happiness ;)